Providing technology solutions for the legal profession and the teaching of law.
- Information Technology
- Project Management
- Communicating orally in an articulate, convincing and readily understandable manner.
- Report writing, presentations and publications.
- Business analysis.
- Researching, investigating and analysing information.
- Accounting, particularly in a legal environment.
- Developing strategies, systems and procedures to facilitate the most efficient and expeditious completion of tasks.
- Strategic planning including the conduct of focus groups and the use of Group Decision Support Software.
- Staff training including preparation and documentation of training.
Information Technology Skills
- A sound understanding of legal support technology.
- Advanced programming in PHP, Perl, SQL, MS Access, Visual Basic, Active Server Pages and HTML .
- Windows Professional and Windows Server network administration.
- SQL Server Administration and T-SQL programming.
- AXXIA workflow programming.
- TRIM Document Management system.
- Precedent management.
- Relational database design, construction and maintenance.
- Project Management of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Problem analysis and design of data structures.
- Alignment of Information Technology, business processes, organisational structure and personnel requirements.
- Designing, constructing and maintaining eCommerce solutions including web-sites and online shops together with thorough staff training.Website development using Dreamweaver Ultradev.
- A sound knowledge of business computer applications including MYOB, MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel, Wordperfect and MS Project.
- Admitted to the Supreme Courts of ACT, South Australia, Victoria and the High Court of Australia
- 22 years in private practice as a barrister and solicitor.
- Family Law.
- General business advice.
- Insurance law.
- Managing client relationships.
- An experienced University lecturer in the following subjects:
- Business Computer Networks
- Commercial Law
- Consultancy Practice
- Contract Law
- Corporate Law
- Electronic Commerce
- Introduction to Law
- Technology & Organisation Change
- Development of business training manuals
- Staff training in technology and law